Zoom Teeth Whitening
Teeth Whitening – Plainfield, IL - Cosmetic Dentistry
Teeth whitening is one of the most common cosmetic dental procedures requested by our patients. Whether you are preparing for a special occasion, rewarding yourself for quitting a bad habit or just because, look no further for Zoom Teeth Whitening in Plainfield, IL than Todays Dental of Plainfield. Our laser whitening procedure can turn your teeth many shades lighter in just about an hour.
Plainfield cosmetic dentists, Drs. Agarwal and Patel like the Zoom Teeth Whitening option for their patients because it is quick and proven to be safe and effective.
Our Plainfield teeth whitening procedure helps remove stains and discolorations from culprits such as coffee, tea, red wine, tobacco, soda pop, and medications.
The one hour teeth whitening experience is detailed below:
• Once you have settled comfortably into your seat, we cover your gums and tongue with material to protect them from the whitening gel which contains hydrogen peroxide.
• We isolate your teeth with an oral frame for a more precise application.
• The whitening gel is spread onto your teeth.
• We shine a Zoom Lamp on your teeth for 15 minutes, remove the gel and apply again for a total of three, 15 minute sessions.
• During these 15 minute sessions, the light is activating the hydrogen peroxide which causes it to seep into your enamel and bleach away discolorations.
If you are interested in getting your teeth whitened or have any questions about the Zoom Teeth Whitening procedure, contact us today.